Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun frugal Friday Linky Party Week 9

Sorry I didn't put this up earlier.  Here is this weeks linky party.  I can't wait to see all the great ideas. Thanks to all those who linked up last week. 


Here are the top two picks from last week.  Please grab a button if you were featured.

Plastic Bottle Easter Basket  from Jellyfish jelly creative kids.  This looks super cute and just in time for Easter



Melted Crayon Rainbows from My Oatmeal Kisses





funfrugalmommy




Fun Frugal Friday Link Up

·Link up frugal kid friendly activities, games, or crafts. Please no promos or giveaways.

·Link up your exact post not your home page. Your posts can be old or new.

·Please link back to this blog by adding a text link or adding the Fun Frugal Friday button to your post or sidebar.

·Each week I will feature 2 posts from the previous week.

·Have fun linking and if you get a chance comment on some other links
If you were featured grab a button.


funfrugalmommy





1 comment:

  1. Hi There, thanks for the invite to link up :) I put your button up on my site. Like your blog!

    ReplyDelete